We are getting ready for the summer camps. We are hoping to have over 3,000 youth at our camps this year. Thanks to a great facility we can have over 400 youth at each camp. So if you are doing the math, that means we are doing 7 camps this year. 2 high school, 4 jr. high, and 1 kids camp. It is going to be alot of work, but we are ready for this.
God is so awesome. We are filling up our bus quickly for camp. We already have 13 youth signed up and we still have a month before camp. This really pumps me up.
Also, I do have to say even though I can't stand the Lakers, I am hoping that they beat the Celtics in the NBA finals. I have to say that Boston fans and New York fans can be pretty obnoxious. And I have very good friends that are both.
martes, 10 de junio de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario